Saturday, August 28, 2010

{my identity; my worth}

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."  - Zephaniah 3:17


 

I am so loved by this Man. He treasures my life, cherishes my desires, and fights for my heart. He relentlessly pursues me in every season, and refuses to give me anything but His very best. He is consumed with thoughts of me, and adores what He sees when He sets His fiery gaze upon me. He declares me His masterpiece. He deems me worthy to be found in His presence. The Godhead, three-in-one, longs for me. This is what His Word says. I am loved by the uncreated God. This is who I am; this is why I exist.

1 comment:

  1. I love this and love you more. Thanks for so voraciously fighting towards believing God's goodness in your life. You're coming so much further than you think ;)

    ReplyDelete