Monday, August 23, 2010

"Brown paper packages tied up with string, {these are a few of my favorite things...}"

Below are a few things that make my heart smile. 
Enjoy...


Abundant Life.

I yearn for this...my freedom and purpose:
WORSHIP.

..::iron sharpening iron; abounding in love::..

Weeping Willows. Gasp. Sigh.

Saaaay cheese!


DANCE.

IDENTITY: The most privileged posture.

Organic deliciousness. Mmm, mmm...gooood!

Working on my personal library...

 Can't leave home without my NALGENE. 

 Perfect leadership. Grace, Abba.

My favorite season.

 I've been flirting with organization lately. I'm sure we'll become full-fledged friends....someday.

 One day, I would like to travel the world....with my Best Friend.

 I'm still on the hunt for the perfect cozy cove for encounter and study....

My life will be made up with much of this.

 Flea Markets? Uh...yes, please!

Dearest SNAIL MAIL,
Where have you gone?
I fear technology is ridding us of such a precious pastime. Please come back to me.
Sincerely,
Ash

 My evenings feel practically naked without them.

Eternal treasures hidden amidst the crease...

 A peek through His eyes...  *Daddy's girl*

BFF: the real deal.

*sigh*

An oak of righteousness; shining like the noonday sun.

I've always had a secret affection for swings.


More to come...

2 comments: