Friday, April 16, 2010

Dance With Me

I love to dance; I always have. It's something I do when people aren't looking, and sometimes even when they are. Immense freedom pierces my soul as my body moves through the air at the leading of music. It doesn't matter the type of dance, whether it be hip hop or modern, there is something about it that touches me on a level unlike any other. It is not the only avenue in which God speaks to me, but it certainly is one that I enjoy deeply. Within seconds of embracing this form of worship, I feel an unlocking take place within me. This is usually when the once pent up emotions that laid so deep within my heart are loosed into an expression that words cannot even begin to convey. Most of the time I feel like a little girl, dancing before her adoring Father. And on other occasions, I am ushered into the Bridegroom's affections, enraptured by His jealous love. Both encounters are sacred to me.

The song below is one that I could listen to over and over again without growing bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment